Nineteen Keel Wharf Liverpool – Residential Buy-To-Let Circa 10% NET Return P.A.

  • Nineteen Keel Wharf Liverpool – Residential Buy-To-Let Circa 10% NET Return P.A.
  • Nineteen Keel Wharf Liverpool – Residential Buy-To-Let Circa 10% NET Return P.A.
  • Nineteen Keel Wharf Liverpool – Residential Buy-To-Let Circa 10% NET Return P.A.
  • Nineteen Keel Wharf Liverpool – Residential Buy-To-Let Circa 10% NET Return P.A.

Overview

Located at King’s Dock along Liverpool’s stunning UNESCO World Heritage waterfront area, Nineteen Keel Wharf is a collection of contemporary apartments designed to appeal to both business and leisure visitors looking for high quality serviced apartments for short-term stay.

With its central location, great waterfront and city views, Nineteen Keel Wharf offers first-class serviced apartments for modern spacious living, set in one of the UK’s best cities for buy-to-let investment.

About the Opportunity

Phase 2 Apartments at Nineteen Keel Wharf are available for purchase from the Artisan Investment Group from £188,703 per unit. The purchase follows a 3-step process. Firstly a £2,500 reservation deposit secures the apartment. Purchasers should expect to exchange 28 days following their deposit. 25% of the full purchase price is then due upon exchange of contracts, minus the £2,500 reservation deposit. Once contracts have been exchanged, purchasers will wait until the refurbishment is finalised (April 2021) before completion where the remaining 75% of the purchase price will be due.

All apartments are mortgageable and hold a residential title. Owners have the flexibility to use the property themselves or let it out. Specialist short-term letting services are available from SkyLet. Alternatively, owners have the option to engage a management company of their choice.

About The Developer

Artisan Investment Group is a leading Manchester-based property developer, specialising in the procurement and redevelopment of sites for residential, leisure and commercial use across the North West of England. Artisan’s track record is exemplified by their diverse portfolio of completed projects. Through the use of contemporary design and high-quality materials, Artisan expertly delivers urban regeneration projects that contribute both to the local economy and the community.

Contact Us

For further details about this opportunity and for assistance in reserving your unit(s) at Nineteen Keel Wharf, contact our team who will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Starting from £188,703

UNITS AVAILABLE

Liverpool, England, UK

Apartments from £188,703
Returns Circa 10% NET P.A.
Desirable waterfront location
£2,500 Reservation Deposit
250-year-long leasehold purchase
46 en-suite apartments available
Title registered with the UK land registry
Refurbishment Underway
Completion expected April 2021
Option to sell on the open market
A fully-managed option with lettings management service SkyLet

To register your interest, fill in the form below and a Fortem Global Portfolio Manager will be happy to contact you to arrange a consultation.

Request Information

Contact Us
Title / First Name / Surname
Sending